2017 Breakfast with the Easter Bunny and Egg Hunt:
9 a.m.-noon Saturday, April 15, 2017
Join us for a morning of fun with the Easter Bunny! Start with a Chris Cakes breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage links, orange juice and coffee. At 11 a.m. sharp, kids 10 and younger can participate in the Easter Egg Hunt on the Gardens' rolling lawn weather permitting). Following the hunt, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos.
You don't have to have breakfast tickets to participate in the egg hunt. There is a $5 fee for all kids (10 and younger) participating in the egg hunt. Others pay Garden admission of $10/adults, $9/seniors 60+, $4/children 5-12 and free/members.
You are welcome to participate in these activities, too:
- Paint-a-pot ($4) and Face Painting ($5): 9 a.m.-noon
- Storytelling with Ms. Frizzle (presented by Dawnna Morris, The Fancy Storyteller): 9 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Creation Station (coloring and crafts): 9 a.m.-noon
- Adults: $19 or $12/members; Seniors ages 60 and over: $18 or $11/members
- Ages 5-12: $13 or $10/members
- Ages 4 and younger: $11 or $8/members
Please note: No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 4 p.m. on Thursday, April 13, 2017.
Easter Brunch in Café Thyme April 16, 2017
Celebrate Easter with family and friends at Powell Gardens! Details about Café Thyme's Easter brunch will be available in February.