Breakfast with the Easter Bunny: Saturday, April 4, 2015
Hop on out for Easter fun!
Join us for a morning of fun with the Easter Bunny! Start with a Chris Cakes breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage links, orange juice and coffee. At 11 a.m. sharp, kids 10 and younger can participate in the Easter Egg Hunt on the Gardens' rolling lawn (weather permitting). Following the hunt, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos. If you are attending the egg hunt only, the fee is $5 for all children, including members. Adults pay Garden admission and adult members are free.
Here are the other kids' activities:
- Paint-a-pot and Face Painting (additional fees): 9 a.m.-noon
- Storytelling: 9 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Creation Station (coloring and crafts): 9 a.m.-noon
Tickets Are Now Available
We will offer three breakfast seatings: 8:45 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Pricing with the breakfast is:
- Adults: $17/non-members (includes Garden admission) or $10/members
- Children ages 5-12: $12/non-members (includes Garden admission and Easter egg hunt) and $9/members
To purchase tickets, select your preferred breakfast seating time below or call Linda at 816-697-2600 x209.
The Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 4, starts at 11 a.m. and is open to children 10 and younger.
Easter Sunday Brunch in Café Thyme: Sunday, April 5, 2015
Seatings at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Celebrate Easter with family and friends at Powell Gardens! Stroll through the Gardens to admire the early spring blooms, and enjoy Easter brunch in Café Thyme. There will be two seatings: 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Prepaid reservations are required.
- Adults: $30 or $25/members
- Children ages 5-12: $14 or $12/members
- Children ages 4 and younger: free
To reserve your seats, please select the brunch seating you prefer below or call Linda at 816-697-2600 x209: