Easter Celebrations at Powell Gardens
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny: Saturday, April 19, 2014 (sold out!)
Hop on out for Easter fun!
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny is sold out. We invite you to join us for the Easter egg hunt and other activities. The hunt, which is for kids 10 and younger, starts at 11 a.m. sharp and takes place outside on the Gardens' rolling lawn (weather permitting). Following the hunt, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos. If you are attending the egg hunt only, the fee is $5 for all children, including members. Adults pay Garden admission and adult members are free.
Here are the other kids' activities:
- Paint-a-pot ($3): 9 a.m.-noon
- Face painting ($2): 9 a.m.-noon
- Storytelling: 9 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Coloring: 9 a.m.-noon
- Join us for Earth Day activities starting at 11:30 a.m. with a story by Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus.
- Earth Day concert by Eco Elvis: noon-12:30 p.m. (Missouri Barn)
See all of our Earth Day Celebration activities here.
Easter Sunday Brunch in Café Thyme: Sunday, April 20, 2014
Celebrate Easter with family and friends in Café Thyme on Sunday, April 20. Chef Julie Greenwood will prepare a variety of brunch favorites. Her buffet menu, which is subject to change, includes:
- Salad Bar
- Pastries and Assorted Breads
- Vegetarian Strata
- Meat Strata
- Scrambled Eggs
- Chateau Potatoes
- Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Herb-Roasted Chicken
- Marinated Beef Strip Loin
- Dessert Station
- Choice of Coffee, Iced Tea, Orange Juice and Soft Drinks
Reserve Your Seats for Easter Brunch
Prepaid reservations are required, and seating is limited. Pricing: $30 or $25/members for adults; $14 or $12/members for children (ages 5-12). Children 4 and younger can dine for free. Non-member pricing includes Garden admission. To make prepaid reservations, please call Linda at 816-697-2600 x209 or select your preferred seating time for brunch below: