Breakfast with the Easter Bunny and Egg Hunt: Saturday, March 26, 2016
Hop on out for Easter fun!
Join us for a morning of fun with the Easter Bunny! Start with a Chris Cakes breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage links, orange juice and coffee. At 11 a.m. sharp, kids 10 and younger can participate in the Easter Egg Hunt on the Gardens' rolling lawn (weather permitting). Following the hunt, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos.
Other activities include:
- Paint-a-pot ($4) and Face Painting ($5): 9 a.m.-noon
- Storytelling: 9 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Creation Station (coloring and crafts): 9 a.m.-noon
Prepaid reservations are required for the breakfast. Online registration will be available in February 2016. We will offer three breakfast seatings: 8:45 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. The following prices include breakfast and—for kids 10 and younger—the Easter egg hunt.
- Adults: $17/non-members* or $10/members
- Children ages 1-12: $12/non-members and $9/members
*Non-member pricing also includes Garden admission.
Please note: No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 24, 2016.