Missouri Barn Dinner Series
Gather with friends in the heart of the Heartland Harvest Garden for a casual dinner featuring the best flavors of the season. Each multi-course dinner will be prepared by a different guest chef and enjoyed during a relaxed evening in the Gardens. Prepaid reservations of $100/person ($80/member) required.
Online reservations are now open for the 2016 series. Click the links below to make prepaid reservations (Members: please log in to access member rates for each dinner). Here's the lineup:
- Sunday, May 29: Laura and Tim Tuohy, Owners of Kansas City Canning Co. (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, June 26: Martin Woods, Executive Chef with the PB&J Restaurant Group (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, July 10: Rick Mullins and Mickey Priolo, Chefs/Partners with Soil Collective (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, August 14: Joe West, Executive Chef/Co-owner of Komatsu Ramen and Kusshi (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, September 11: Live-Fire Dinner with Craig Jones, Food Network's Grill Mayor and Owner of Savory Addictions Gourmet Nuts (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, September 25: John Smith, former Executive Chef at Pig & Finch and 801 Fish (SOLD OUT)
- Monday, September 26: Rick Mullins and Mickey Priolo, Chefs/Partners with Soil Collective (CANCELED)
- Sunday, October 9 Boulevard Brewing Co. Beer Dinner: Calvin Davis, Sous Chef at Gram & Dun (SOLD OUT)
Please note: Due to the nature of these events, we cannot accommodate special requests or dietary restrictions unless otherwise specified. Purchases are nonrefundable. If you are not able to attend, you are welcome to let others use your seats. All guests must be 21 or older with a valid ID.