6-10 p.m. October 14-15, 2016
GLOW Jack-O-Lantern Festival is a spellbinding Halloween experience at Powell Gardens. More than 700 hand-carved Jack-O-Lanterns will light a one-mile trail through the Gardens.
- Jack-O-Lantern Trail featuring more than 700 pumpkins and 13 amazing scenes, including the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and others--all reflecting this year's theme "Mythical Creatures"
- Pumpkin carving demonstration with master carver Rudy Garcia
- Hayrides ($3) (Limited number of rides per night, first come, first sold. Hayride tickets go on sale at 4 p.m. The first ride departs at 5 p.m.)
- Pumpkin painting ($4)
- Temporary tattoos ($1)
- Free make-and-take craft
- Jumbo Jack-O-Lanterns carved by regional artists - vote for your favorite!
Food and Drink for Purchase
Please be advised that some vendors may accept cash only.
- Burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, chili and soup from Cafe Thyme
- Pork loin sandwiches, ribs, pigsickles, BBQ sundaes and more from Booz'n Cruz'n Barbequ'n
- Liege waffles made fresh by The Waffler
- Meatball dishes and sides from Boyer's Artisan Meatballs
- Pulled pork and hot drinks from Tadley's
- Hot cocoa from Ice-Cup-Ades
- Ron's Kettle Korn
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsor
Photo (c) Elizabeth Bickel
If you are a Gold-level or above member of Friends of Powell Gardens, you receive FREE admission to GLOW and all other festivals.
$10/Seniors* ages 60+
$5/Children ages 5-12
FREE/Children ages 4 and under and GOLD-level or above members
GLOW will be held rain or shine—no refunds.
Purchase Admission to GLOW
To purchase tickets in advance, select the date you plan to attend below. Or you can pay admission at the gatehouse without reservations.