Your generous donations help Powell Gardens flourish. Give back to your community today by sharing your time, talents or financial resources. Each gift contributes to Powell Gardens' mission: to be an experience that embraces the Midwest’s spirit of place and inspires an appreciation for the importance of plants in our lives.
Making a Difference
Your financial contributions allow us to:
- Maintain our 970-acre garden and Midwestern architectural treasures
- Provide educational programs to more than 5,200 children a year
- Share the delights of eating well with fresh, seasonal produce in the Heartland Harvest Garden
- Present year-round learning for all ages
- Bring the wonders of the natural world to life through special exhibits and events
Volunteers logged nearly 17,000 hours in 2014, helping with everything from planting flowers to filing papers. Would you like to share some of your time and talents with Powell Gardens? Learn more.
Ways to Contribute Financially
Powell Gardens appreciates each and every contribution. Explore these options to give in a way that's most meaningful to you:
Support the Legacy Tree Program
Become a Member
Joining Friends of Powell Gardens is a great way to support Powell Gardens and save money at the same time! Your membership includes free general admission all year, so join today and make a point to visit in every season.
Your membership also entitles you to reduced fees for classes and ticketed events and includes reciprocal admission to botanical gardens and arboretums across the country. Learn more and join today!
Did you know? Kids who spend time playing in the great outdoors are more likely to use their own imaginations, inventions and creativity while playing? Support Powell Gardens today »